Thursday, June 24, 2010

I heart outdoor showers!

I was flipping through the June issue of Sunset Magazine, and I saw something that caught my eye, a guy bathing in an outdoor shower (it wasn't the guy that my eye) it was the idea of being able to take a shower outside in this hot summer weather that's just arrived. Doesn't that sound so refreshing! Then today I log onto my MSN homepage, and there it is again, the same picture, DIY build your own backyard shower...I think it's a sign, I want one! We have a small back area, but we do have the perfect corner for it and on sunset.com/outdoorshower, they'll tell you exactly how to do it, it can be as simple as using a garden hose hook up, or as extravagant as these;)
Luv the art deco blue & green ceramic tile! So festive!


This one's very ethnic, definitely a sacred place!


And this one's is just like an outdoor shower, so colorful & inviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment