Monday, August 1, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I woke up early to a drizzly morning today. So James and I decided to go out to breakfast at Le Roy's, a breakfast diner in town. We always drive by it but have never been. Can't believe we waited so long. It's a full on diner with big portions and good coffee.

Afterwards we decided that we stop at Blockbuster and rent some movies. Haven't done that in years, I truly enjoyed looking through the library of DVDs and picking out a movie. Movies are only 50cents to rent on Sundays. So we left with 4 and we watched all of them.

For dinner, we had spaghetti and meatballs, but not sure any meatballs, Calabrian meatballs. My friend Natalie made these for me from a family recipe. Although she didn't give me the recipe, she told me what some of the ingredients were, so I googled recipes with raisin meatballs. I found this recipe , used all the ingredients, not exact measurements and it turned out delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment