Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

We had a really nice halloween weekend! Its my favorite holiday, Halloween marks a year since James proposed to me at 5am because he couldn't wait until dinner, so he presented me with a little halloween basket that had my engagement ring in it;) It was so cute! I was really excited to dress up, I decided to be a grease monkey, it was fitting since I am in the car business, everyone appreciated it, heres a picture of me working on a car, hehe!

Saturday we went over to the Santa Anita racetrack for the day with Allie & Meghan to bet on some ponies during the day, drinks, food and bettin on a beautiful day, I'm in, so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!!!
On Sunday, we went to Disneyland for the last day of Halloween season, it was packed, but we managed to get on a couple of rides, and look at all the halloween decorations, took pictures with characters, it was so much fun!!! James was such a good sport;) I was all happy with my mouse ears, Disneyland is magical to me, its like a whole other world;) Lucky for me, we have annual passes so we could go all the time so I could get my fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment