Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Hello Old Friends,

Today is the first of the year and I'm starting my 2013 365 project, I will be taking a photo a day of the Mr & I (home, pups, food, etc) and posting it here. I'm going to try to get creative with it and hope to become a better photographer by this fun exercise.
In an effort to rekindle with my old blog, I will also try to go above the picture of the day and post some fun stuff, including my Sunday quotes.

Well friends I hope that 2012 treated you right and best wishes for 2013. With that said, I leave you with a few pictures of the highlights of 2012.

Cheers!

*Central Park NYC*Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge*Catalina Island weekend getaway*Baby Zooey born 8.18.12*Walking through the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill*Fenway Park Boston*Wine tasting at Monte Xanic Valle De Guadalupe Baja*The view from the Las Gaviotas Beach house*Mumford and Sons at Hollywood Bowl*

















No comments:

Post a Comment