Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yesterday

In the midst of my frazzled state yesterday, I received this email from my friend Nat and it cracked me up! Oh the days of ole...


LOL…just came across this and thought it would give you a laugh. (circa: the time you started sharing your office;)

 


From: Natalie 
To: Norma
Subject: ode to your office

 

Your office used to be my favorite place to visit during the day. A place where I could find solace in an old friends comforting words of wisdom or a giggle at a crazy blog she’d found but alas those days are over…that same safe haven is now plagued by things I can’t even bring myself to write about…it will never be the same again and I know that to be the sad truth now but I accept it.

 

 

Dear Norma’s office,

 

I miss your old, comfy, familiar feel…the one that is like coming home to a roaring fire place, a cup of hot coco with creamy, rich, whipped cream after a day out in the snow. Or sliding into your favorite old pair of perfectly broken in jeans that are worn in just the right places after losing a battle against all the skinny clothes you bought because you were gonna fit into them damn it…even if it killed you! I miss the old us.

 

Love always,

  

Natalie 



Ok, so maybe it doesn't mean much to you, but it definitely brought a much needed smile to my face;) 


Thanks Nat! 


Xo,


Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment