Saturday, September 10, 2011

Last weekend

Wow this week flew by! It's Saturday and I have yet to give you my weekend update. The long weekend was much needed, we did not have any pre-planned activities for labor day weekend. Saturday we got invited to a USC game, the first of the season, with my friend Zabra and her boyfriend Ray. It was my first college football game, very exciting, even though James had explain everything to me, I won't pretend I'm that knowledgable in sports. It was a sea of crimson and gold! Very exciting! To top it off it was a beautiful day out, the weather warm and the sun was shining!

After the game, we headed over to Wurstkuche http://www.wurstkucherestaurant.com/ in DTLA.

James had the duck and jalapeƱo sausage and I had the turkey chicken chillies and cilantro sausage. Have choices of two different toppings and they provide different mustards to use. You order upfront and then walk through a long hallway to a lounge area with a bar that serves Belgian and German beers. Super tasty!

Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment