Friday, August 20, 2010

day one

Does life have to be mundane? How and where do I get inspiration? Do I lack creativity? Am I not thinking outside the box? I need an artistic outlet!

My day consists of working 8:30ish to 5pm (which actually means 7:15am to 5:30 because of drive time), going to the gym (which means I don’t get home until 7pm), walking the dog with my hubby, showering, making dinner, having a glass of wine, watching tv, maybe reading a bit or surfing the net (blogs, FB, shopping, etc). Then going to bed and getting up the next day and doing it all over again, by the way this is Monday through Friday. On the weekends we usually have stuff to do, dog obedience classes for our puppy, family stuff, house cleaning, etc…when do I make time for my art? Am I too lazy to? Am I not passionate enough to make time for it? Am I really just making excuses????? So I guess for today, I will make an effort to make time in the now…

Seeking inspiration--- Tonight (Pizza & movie with the girls) Nat, Meg, & I are going to Pizza n Such for dinner and then we’re catching the 7 o’clock showing of Eat, Pray, Love, so that may just push me over the top or inspire me to just go and seek pleasure in life! To be continued…

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." --- Helen Keller

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment