Friday, April 23, 2010

What a beautiful friday...

Today my topic is friendship, I have a group of really close friends whom I adore! I chose this picture because its one of our most recent when we were all able to get together at once, usually atleast one of us is missing. It's cute, we all look so happy! I will tell you about my friends one by one, for today I choose Meghan (she's pictured here the 2nd from the right)…not just because she’s one of my very best friends, or because she had me over her house for dinner last night and made me laugh all evening, or because she’s caring and thoughtful, but because I appreciate her friendship very much. Meg & I went to high school together, however we did not get to know each other until after, she comes from a really tight knit family (who are all great too). I’m really happy to have Meg as part of my life for over 10 years now…so Meg if you’re reading this, just wanted you to know that you’re one of a kind. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and are lucky enough to have a close circle of friends in your lives too! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment