Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style"-Maya Angelou

I've had alot going on lately...we all get preoccupied with our own lives. As you may have noticed, I've been enjoying myself some wine, not because I'm a bad mom, because I'm not. I've been avoiding the topic. James & I went to our first prenatal appointment a few weeks ago, while having the ultrasound, we were informed that there was no heartbeat. Yes, we were heart broken. We were very excited about becoming parents. However, I do believe that there was a reason for all of this, and though I was very angry at first at our misfortune, I feel better now. I went through the motions, and after alot of thought, I've come to realize that it just wasn't our time. James & I are lucky to have eachother and this experience will only make us grow. I apologize, I hate to get so serious but I feel that I needed to write about this to be able to put it behind me, I truly am a very lucky individual, I am surrounded by much love, happiness, and good fortune. I'm thankful every day that I get to give it another shot at a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment