Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

Time for the weekend again;)
Today is James & my 2 month wedding anniversary:) Happy anniversary my love!
We'll be celebrating at dinner with our friends, one of my closets friend's Grace is turning 30 Sunday and is having a birthday dinner at the Buffalo Inn, live music, outdoor patio with firepits should amount to a good time;) Tomorrow we're celebrating my younger sister Alexandra's birthday, she's turning 17 on Sunday too (yes, 13 year age gap between her & I). There will be a party in her honor at our mom's house, I can't believe she's all grown up. I'm very excited for her, she's so talented, and has such a bright future;) Sunday, James & I will be hunting for our future home, finally, we're very excited, we've been in a transitional period ever since the wedding, so it'll be nice to have a place of our own;)
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment