Monday, September 14, 2009

Good morning everyone...

So happy the weather is cooling down, can't wait for autumn;)

This weekend was nice & relaxing, unfortunately I think I might have caught a cold. But I did have a chance to hang out with my good friend Grace for her 30th bday! It was a fun time!

James & I with the birthday girl being silly!


The girls, Irene, Meg, & Allie made it too;)

On Saturday, we laid out by the pool for a bit and I got to try out a delicious recipe I found on Fresh365, Zucchini Enchiladas, they were yummy;) I made some traditional spanish rice, and a black bean, green onion, avocado, grape tomato, & lime salad, and they went perfect together:) Cant wait to cook them again! Here's the recipe link, I recommend it! The sauce is delicious. http://fresh365.blogspot.com/2009/08/zucchini-enchiladas.html

Enjoy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment